7 Facts on the DJI Spark – Did you know?

35 thoughts on “7 Facts on the DJI Spark – Did you know?

• August 18, 2017 at 8:04 PM

Very informative.Thanks for posting.

• August 18, 2017 at 8:33 PM

Two mistakes: first, here is so much noise ( I mean video noise), You can't fix it, except if you shoot again and adjust ISO level. Second: The ending is empty; no recommended videos, no logo, just a red background. You hurried with this episode?

• August 19, 2017 at 12:33 AM

Where and how can we set up the battery discharge time? I don't see it on the dji go 4 app

• August 19, 2017 at 3:03 AM

There is no days to discharge setting GO4 app (iOS) with my Spark, but there is the setting on all the other DJI stuff I own , Inspire 2 , Mavic , P4P etc. weird ?

• August 19, 2017 at 9:47 AM

Thanks a lot for this very usefull information. Haha nice subtile joke you have made about you wearing no pants 🤣🤣

• August 19, 2017 at 11:18 AM

1: Sensor's are different , they are 12mp but not the same ,
    Mavic:
    1/2.3” (CMOS), Effective pixels:12.35 M (Total pixels:12.71M)
    Spark:
    1/2.3" CMOS
    Effective pixels: 12 MP
    2: RTH obstacles avoiding works only to 100m from home point. If you are from HP 200 it will RTH without OA because of the speed of the AC .

• August 20, 2017 at 8:02 AM

Nothing on earth can make me buy this instead of Phantom 4 for less money

• August 20, 2017 at 3:08 PM

Lol. I love the effort but the 4 things you have hanging on the wall is such a strange choice of things. E for effort though.

• August 20, 2017 at 3:24 PM

Cool video I just got my breeze 4k yesterday and it's really cool

• August 20, 2017 at 5:20 PM

Fact 5 – although OTG gives lower latency, about half vs WiFi, it also doesn't allow certain functions to work like channel selection. It also doesn't retain the custom Fn button settings.

Fact 6 – I've not seen the ability to have OA when turned off to still be operating with RTH as a choice in the app, can you show this? I've also seen that even if OA is turned off, it still alarms when close to things.

Fact 7 – per the manual the battery is set at 10 days for self discharge and if there is a way to change that setting I'd like to see you demonstrate it as it's not showing in my app.

No pants? that makes two of us 😉

• August 21, 2017 at 12:33 PM

Good video with lots of info. Have you found a way of starting recording video in gesture mode? So far this has been one of the reasons for not buying Spark

• August 22, 2017 at 9:43 PM

U can get a higher speed with an aplicación that edits the app and the drone

• September 29, 2017 at 1:56 PM

I had a spark never been stable. some time fly fine other time just take off itself and sensors don't work. went and hit next door neighbours wall and broken dji didn't cover…

• November 1, 2017 at 4:29 AM

Maybe take the head band off the Dji goggles and center the goggle in the picture frame.

• November 21, 2017 at 12:36 AM

Why would you ever want to discharge a battery?

• December 1, 2017 at 6:52 AM

Love the video, great facts! Thumbs-up from the Where2fly team:)

• December 5, 2017 at 6:01 AM

Could you make a video of the DJI Spark without mention the Mavic? It’s so annoying

• December 20, 2017 at 1:56 AM

instead of calling it 7 facts you should call it 4 facts and a bit of fake news
    this vlog was a mess, i find it interesting it has 30000 views

• January 8, 2018 at 9:01 PM

FLY AWAY + MALFUNCTION https://youtu.be/XR68CB8abns At 50% started to lose control, at 49% it turned around flew forward/ backward at full speed. At 48% I've decided to press return home bottom but it keep doing its thing and flying away. Proof of the Mavic Pro Platinum Malfunction/Flyaway DJI support refused to help and take responsibility on their product faulty drone! But instead blame it on the pilot. We the users are far more smarter than DJI support that is because we are honest.  If you have the same issue with DJI products share your experience and warn others not to spend their hard earned money for some company that will not stand behind their product. But instead they'll leave you in the dark when you need them. DJI Tech Support Name – Evelyn http://www.dji.com/

• January 17, 2018 at 4:59 PM

1:13 so could you crash it, reset it, and then activate it, and then buy DJI Care Refresh?

• February 25, 2018 at 1:57 AM

Lol – If I was doing your job, I wouldn't wear pants either! Subtle little comment there!

• March 19, 2018 at 4:22 AM

This is so good to know, we just bought a Spark and are such noobs with it 😀

• March 25, 2018 at 8:08 AM

Does the OTG option still work? I heard that it was removed after an update.