DJI Inspire 2 X7 Cinematic Longboarding

Used the DJI Inspire 2 drone with the Zenmuse x7 camera to do some cinematic shots. Hope you like it!

We introduce you to our newest born creature: the Drone Talk. We really hope you do enjoy this content as much as we do! Thank you!

10 thoughts on “DJI Inspire 2 X7 Cinematic Longboarding

• November 25, 2017 at 11:44 PM

Man, if You don't want to crash Your I2, loose a motor, just grab and raise him every time he is pulling up or pulling down to instal or remove the camera. Otherwise You can have somethink like in this case –

• November 26, 2017 at 12:47 AM

cool video Alex and Friends!! I hope oneday Im as good as you with the camera!! As always your friend Joe. oh btw if you ever have a class on drone videos or photography sign me up!!

• November 30, 2017 at 3:10 AM

Nice video, good work with the drone footage! 1:33 is my favorite shot! Looking forward to seeing more. Thanks for posting.

• November 30, 2017 at 10:36 PM

This can film in 6k 30fps and you upload in max res 1080P ????

• December 16, 2017 at 3:59 AM

How much is the affiliate program for DJI Paying you guys to make these videos? word on the street is all your gear is free? Tell Derrick Threatt I said hi!

• December 25, 2017 at 3:01 AM

I really liked the video. I just have to tell you at 2:29 in your video this dragging is causing failures with the Inspire 2 motor and landing assemblies disconnecting from the rod that connect both motors on a given side. I would recommend holding the Inspire 2 with one hand on one of the main connecting rods to the center base and hold it in the air while pressing the power button five times. This will remove all the stress from the dragging and torquing of the motor / landing gear section. You should also hold the Inspire 2 in the air when you connect and disconnect the batteries, again removing strain and stress on the motor and landing gear sections.