DJI MAVIC AIR VS MAVIC PRO | Best Drone For Travelling

Welcome again droners! You asked for this and we did it! MAVIC AIR vs MAVIC PRO!!! Which drone is better for travelling?

Songs: Sappheiros-Dawn, Sappheiros-Embrace

44 thoughts on “DJI MAVIC AIR VS MAVIC PRO | Best Drone For Travelling

• February 9, 2018 at 9:38 PM

Great vid! For mountainbiking do you think Í should get m air instead of pro? Thanks

• February 9, 2018 at 10:27 PM

I will be taking a mission trip to Spain and will be in Barcelona in mid April. Just upgraded from the Phantom 3 to a Mavic Air to take with me.

• February 9, 2018 at 10:46 PM

Flight time is not as important as the gimbal cap

• February 9, 2018 at 11:20 PM

Fabulous video. Love from the Rolex bebop 2 channel.

• February 10, 2018 at 12:20 AM

Whoever shot and edited this needs to start vlogging or something – seriously digging it.

• February 10, 2018 at 1:03 AM

You nailed another great video, really digging these. Can’t wait to see the Mavic Pro 2. It’s gonna smoke these other guys out of the park.

• February 10, 2018 at 4:21 AM

Please … answer one question For me and I will subscribe ! “WHAT BRAND OF SUNGLASSES YOU WEAR ?” I must get a pair.

• February 10, 2018 at 7:27 AM

Of Course the Air Will Win it 😉 😛

• February 10, 2018 at 9:09 AM

Könntest du mir deine Sonnenbrille verlinken? 🙂

• February 10, 2018 at 10:44 AM

It’s great!

Just curious: could you please let me know your sunglasses? 🙂 I’m looking for one like that, hehhe… Thanks in advance

• February 10, 2018 at 11:34 AM

For me Pro is king of drone because its the best for my usages

• February 10, 2018 at 12:20 PM

Hi, which camera and lens are you using for rec this video?

• February 10, 2018 at 12:50 PM

Awesome Video, I really desire to have the Mavic Air, I can't afford one at the moment. I wish some one could sponsor me one, would really appreciate it. Karshi Cooper, Freeport, Bahamas. Come to Freeport, Bahamas I can be your Free Tour guide. klcstudiopromotion@gmail.com

• February 10, 2018 at 3:08 PM

i want drone .any kind of drone cheap price.. but i have no money to buy . i want to experience how to use it ..drone ..

im such a poorkid ..

• February 10, 2018 at 3:14 PM

unfortunately you are wrong about field of view. Mavic pro 28mm, mavic air 24mm

• February 10, 2018 at 5:38 PM

Correction: Mavir Air Fov 85º and Pro 78.8º. Mavic Air is wider. Sorry it was too cold and we said it wrong, as they both are mavics is easy to say it in the wrong way. Thanks
    Mariusz Sarota!

• February 10, 2018 at 6:54 PM

Yeah true i have her now too and she is the best drone for trevelling but rules from Goverments become stricter and stricter just because they are greedy and want to make money drones get safer and safer each year but still rules get srticter and stricter the world gets more and more a place wher goverents dictate others by stupid rules. rules are okay but not to make money with.

• February 11, 2018 at 1:03 AM

Nice video! 🙂 I believe there's also another important matter which many people aren't really talking about. Apparently, there are many countries where it is required to get a permit for flying a drone above a certain weight. Apparently, the Mavic Air falls below that threshold. (Can't remember where I heard this, so please don't quote me on it 😉 ) Since I intend to buy a Mavic Air specifically for travelling, it would be great if anyone could fact-check this.

• February 11, 2018 at 3:13 AM

Nice vid! So just to clarify, with ocusync you will not get all or any of the interference warnings like you do with the wifi channels? Thanks? Still waiting for the Mavic 2 before I decide what drone to buy!

• February 11, 2018 at 12:57 PM

@uav there is a new firmware update…. there are some new adjusments on the mavic air. Is the Wi-Fi connectivity bether for example

• February 11, 2018 at 6:51 PM

Do you think dji will release a new FPV googles soon?

• February 11, 2018 at 11:54 PM

I only need the drone for traveling and therefor I think the Mavic Air is right for me.

• February 13, 2018 at 9:42 AM

The MAVIC AIR uses wifi signal to connect to the remote and the goggles.
    But does the gimbal rotate as we move our head ?? (Like the mavic pro)

• February 14, 2018 at 5:31 PM

7 minutes of video…..3 fucking seconds of footage… What the hell man!?

• March 15, 2018 at 5:33 PM

For photography, which of the two gives me better picture quality?