MJX B8 Pro aka Bugs 8 Pro is a 250mm sized FPV racing quadcopter. It is available in combo either with 4.3″ FPV monitor or FPV goggles. Featuring both, stabilized and manual flight modes it is suitable for all type of drone pilots.
The Bugs 8 Pro is equipped with a removable HD camera with integrated 5.8G video transmitter. The angle of the camera can be manual adjusted in order to catch the best field of view. The advertised FPV range of the MJX B8Pro is about 200 meters.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 7.4V-1300mAh Li-Po battery allows up to 12 minutes of flight autonomy. Of course this may vary greatly depending on your flight style (how much throttle you give).
During night flights you will be guided by 4 powerful LED lights. Two in front and two in rear.
MJX B8 Pro features and specs
- 250 mm sized nylon frame with protective canopy;
- Complete RTF FPV drone KIT (drone, RC, camera, transmitter and monitor);
- Up to 60KM/hours flight speed;
- Dual flight modes (stabilized and manual);
- Multiple flight speed rates (H/L);
- Powerful 2204 1800KV Brushless motors;
- 3-leaf racing propellers;
- Powerful LED lights for night flights;
- 720P camera with integrated 32CH 5.8G video transmitter and angle adjustment;
- About 10~12 minutes of flight time.
As you can see in the image above the included transmitter is a entry level grade without status nor FPV screen. On front panel in addition to the usual control sticks there are 4 trimming switches and 4 control buttons (from left to right: Light switch, Unlock/Lock motors, Speed switch and Photo/Video trigger).
On top the remote controller there two foldable antennas. I would be interested if there are fake ore real antennas, also if can be done any range hack like in case of the Syma X5C.
Why and where to buy the MJX Bugs 8 Pro drone?
If you’re wondering to purchase your first FPV drone, the Bugs 8 Pro is worthy of consideration. It allows to fly FPV out of the box, no additional devices required. Whether you are an beginner pilot or an expert, the Bugs 8 Pro has the right flight mode for you. Now, using this “L9341RM” coupon code it can be ordered from here for $126.98 – that’s price includes remote controller, FPV monitor and free shipping. Note: Offer ends on 2018/04/26.
What you get for $127?
- B8pro Racing Drone;
- 2.4G transmitter;
- 7.4V-1300mAh Li-Po Battery;
- Balance battery charger;
- C5810, 5.8G 720P FPV camera;
- D43, 4.3″ FPV monitor;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Blade tool and screwdriver;
- 4 pieces of rubber bands
- User manual.
Sponsored post by Cafago