10 Facts About DJI Drone Company You don’t Know

10 facts that at least I didn’t know about DJI drones company ๐Ÿ™‚

32 thoughts on “10 Facts About DJI Drone Company You don’t Know

• April 24, 2018 at 8:22 PM

Keep it coming boys ! No 1 channel for reliable facts ,information, and even entertainment Lol

• April 24, 2018 at 8:30 PM

Very interesting and useful information, thank you for all your great video Vlogs!

• April 24, 2018 at 8:46 PM

We talk UAV: one of the best drone's channel that i love. You guys are funny, and very informative about the world of UAVs. I appreciate the effort you put in every single video. You deserve a lot of subscribers but i bet that one day you will have what you deserve and I bet a lot that you will be the best UAV channel. And…. Keep up the good work!

• April 24, 2018 at 9:06 PM

What if DJI is funded and controlled by the Chinese government just like Huawei and ZTE? We are all contributing to the big data for surveillance!

• April 24, 2018 at 9:16 PM

They are an amazing story and another company that succeeds in spite of their failures in customer service. Like many other companies they know not the additional success and loyalty they might own if they were aware of that perception.

• April 24, 2018 at 10:36 PM

Let's create 'Drone Day' and have those 4 milllion drones in the air at the same time ๐Ÿ˜€

• April 24, 2018 at 10:37 PM

Should not have watched. DJI need competition< I knew that facts which cause them to do what they want, charge what they want and …well you see my point

• April 24, 2018 at 11:10 PM

Different introduction, nevertheless you forgot telling your name, Alex. Greetz from Bavaria ๐Ÿ˜‰

• April 25, 2018 at 1:07 AM

How much share does DJI own in Hasselblad ?
    I think a lot, maybe more than 50%, I'm guessing .
    What an amazing company.

• April 25, 2018 at 5:17 AM

Google the phrase "DJI robotics" or "robomasters" and you'll find DJI is highly active in robotic competition in China, a well kept secret.

• April 25, 2018 at 9:30 AM

amazing facts!keep it up we talk UAVโœจreally love it so much๐Ÿ’•i am your fans from malaysia ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ

• April 25, 2018 at 4:18 PM

DJi – – ๅคง(Da)็–†(Jiang)ๅˆ›ๆ–ฐ็ง‘ๆŠ€(Innovations) Da — large or Big and Jiang — Territory

• April 25, 2018 at 4:23 PM

Hey! I would like to know if my gimbal is already sent because I do not receive any information about it in email. I had to get the tracking number. Regards ๐Ÿ™‚

• April 26, 2018 at 10:56 AM

Dji tello dont have remote controler if dji copy remote controler (gravity sensor) like jjr/c H47 it will be great

• April 27, 2018 at 4:11 AM

Go pee first next time you start tapping your video. Couldnโ€™t really concentrate on what you were saying, busy watching you do the pee pee dance!!! ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

• April 27, 2018 at 8:33 PM

DJI are also the parent company of the world famous hasselblad cameras

• May 2, 2018 at 5:59 AM

Fuck DJI…They will not tolerate competition in the market and once they have a strong hold they will stop innovating. You've been warned.