DJI MAVIC AIR vs GDU o2 COMPARISON

DJI MAVIC AIR VS GDU o2, which one will win the contest?
We’ve done an in depth comparison between the new GDU o2 with the DJI MAVIC AIR, two drones with similar prices and specs. But only one can be the best!

music: Jairco-Landscape, Peyruis-Palm Beach

31 thoughts on “DJI MAVIC AIR vs GDU o2 COMPARISON

• April 27, 2018 at 8:18 PM

I saw all the video and I think both drones have their pros and cons but I prefer a little bit the Mavic Air for the sd card reason ! However good comparison guys!

• April 27, 2018 at 9:07 PM

Great impartial review as always, great quality video thanks to your right hand camera man ! Drone tech is getting better ever year and at the moment DJI is winning the race.
    It would be great if it had some serious completion , to date I haven’t seen anything that comes close, I still have my fingers crossed for the Autel Evo and understand it’s due for release soon !
    Once again a big thank you, and kind Regards.

• April 27, 2018 at 10:15 PM

WELL DONE AND VERY HONEST REVIEW …CONGRATS BROTHER ☺β™₯

• April 27, 2018 at 10:50 PM

Check out the Xiaomi mi drone

• April 28, 2018 at 1:56 AM

Thanks for doing the review. It's exactly as I thought, this drone would be pretty good in the sub -$400 category but against upper class units? Forget about it!

• April 28, 2018 at 4:14 AM

Huge thumbs up for Chivo camera work and editing! Video looks awesome!

• April 28, 2018 at 9:23 AM

Should have compared the O2 with the Spark.

• April 29, 2018 at 4:31 PM

I really love your sun glasses πŸ˜€ Can you share the brand and where to find them? :)))) Thx

• April 29, 2018 at 7:22 PM

A lot of things would have been possible with the GDU o2 with a better software. I hope somebody would invest in them, it would be cool if they would make good budget drones πŸ˜€

• April 30, 2018 at 4:10 PM

GDU doesn't Win in price because the Mavic Air with one battery is $699
    πŸ˜‰

• May 1, 2018 at 11:29 PM

That’s what happens when a company have not entered into the market making small micro drones just like the tello before released a big Drone…

• May 2, 2018 at 12:15 AM

NOT EVEN CLOSE FOR THE MONEY YOU CANNOT BEAT THE DJI MAVIC AIR AND MOST PEOPLE I KNOW WHO HAVE THE MAVIC PRO STILL PICS THE MAVIC AIR AND SO MANY DIFFERENT CATEGORIES INCLUDING BETTER VIDEOS, MODES, AND A HOST OF OTHER THINGS..

• May 8, 2018 at 2:07 PM

I told you We Talk UAV πŸ™‚ I was totally unimpressed by the GDU 02. I mailed back my GDU 02 sample about a week ago.

• May 10, 2018 at 11:36 AM

Thanks good I didn't buy GduO2 4 months ago.

• May 10, 2018 at 5:27 PM

The gdu drone is way better than you are putting on, you are just up DJI ass so much you can't give a honest review DICK

• May 16, 2018 at 10:31 PM

Nice review thanks for doing this and the previous quick look at the GDU. I wasn't convinced that the AIR was a good comparison, but then again neither would the SPARK or MAVIC Pro. The GDU just seems like a less expensive option than DJI but actually, it's not really that much of a saving and the lower cost seems to come at the cost of some tech specs. I fear the GDU is going to die b/c most ppl will buy DJI. This is a big shame – DJI needs competition, as consumers, we need choice to drive price and spec but given that even GoPro with the KARMA were no match for the DJI range it's questionable if anyone can give us a great new option.

• June 2, 2018 at 10:22 AM

Damn. Another spanking by DJI. Yeah, Camera work is nice though. That's what this v-log should've been about (Camera shots) GDU stands for (Got Damn Useless) : > )) Drop that thing on ground dude !

• June 2, 2018 at 6:22 PM

Just being honest here… I am sorry to report… Your videos are well meaning… but a lot is lost in the communication because of your accent. Therefore it is hard to understand most times first time through…. Just had to mention it is all.

• July 28, 2018 at 6:53 AM

i hope we can upgrade mavic air to new level… even ourselves