A Drone Channel – Our Experience

What’s it like to have a drone channel? How much do we work? Do we get paid? How do you do your ideas?

25 thoughts on “A Drone Channel – Our Experience

• May 29, 2018 at 6:14 PM

Been watching for about 8 months now and never miss a vid. While it's "We Talk UAV", I like how you cover other technology like gimbals and the tutorials (like night shooting) and personally would love to see you branch out more. Mostly covering drones while interesting is somewhat limiting considering a new drone to cover only comes out every 3-5 months. As always love the humor injected and goofball stuff you guys come up with πŸ™‚

• May 29, 2018 at 6:19 PM

Great update of your channel, really like the humor you bring to it! Thank you and PLEASE keep up the great productions!

• May 29, 2018 at 6:22 PM

Really cool to see your experience with having a drone channel, i had a laugh while watching so thanks for that πŸ˜‰ Keep up the good work, Alex!

• May 29, 2018 at 7:35 PM

This Chanel is 1of the most creative on YouTube! All of your reviews are unbiased, creative and are always very good quality.
    The comedy I also find entertaining lol.
    Keep it coming, and as always I look forward to your next venture, regards.

• May 29, 2018 at 8:18 PM

Can’t get enough watching β€˜JDI Fantom 5. β€˜Makes me chuckle every time I watch it πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• May 29, 2018 at 8:33 PM

OMG, those clips of your funny videos are crazy. I was dying. I need to find them and watch them. Too funny. Great job all around. Keep up the good work.

• May 29, 2018 at 8:34 PM

All your hard work is Appreciated and keep up the great work.

• May 29, 2018 at 9:55 PM

Great chanel! Congratulation for all your works!

• May 29, 2018 at 11:48 PM

Have you ever been harassed by an old crusty dude for flying your drone?

• May 30, 2018 at 2:02 AM

Amazing channel πŸ™‚ you create quality content and you will hit 100,000 subscribers soon! Keep it up πŸ˜€

• May 30, 2018 at 2:02 AM

Not exactly Gallaghers' " Sledgeomatic" , but really cool to see the Inspire slice and dice veggies. Slices , dices , and will cut a cow in half. It's a Ronco , not sold in stores, ,and it only cost $7000 , get yours today.

• May 30, 2018 at 5:44 AM

That was fun! You should link those videos you mentioned….I definitely want to see chopping one and casey one but lazy to search

• May 30, 2018 at 10:12 PM

Your parody videos are the best! By far my fav videos of yours.

• June 2, 2018 at 8:53 PM

Guys, you were talking about video ideas… I would love to see a video of you guys on the field getting cinematic drone footage as well as the drone footage edited and color graded! Alex has a lot of great drone videos on his channel, I really enjoy watching

• June 5, 2018 at 12:02 PM

hey i've added your channel to the new mydronefun(dot)com , so your clips show there also when you post, hopefully will bring you more views in the long run. keep up the great work!