DJI MAVIC 2 PRO vs 2 ZOOM COMPARISON

What a nice challenge comparison these two beasts, the DJI Mavic 2 Pro vs the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, not an easy choice, and not an easy comparison, what do you think!?

Music:
Song: Arensky – Shallows (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.

23 thoughts on “DJI MAVIC 2 PRO vs 2 ZOOM COMPARISON

• August 28, 2018 at 10:43 AM

When we shot this videos we had very little info on the quads, I apologize for any mistakes. More tests (low light, etc.,) coming in the following weeks. Thanks for the support, and to the disrespectful ones, thanks for the views and comments 🙂

• August 29, 2018 at 1:35 PM

Does the obstacle sensores work when the mavic 2 is in return to home ?

• August 29, 2018 at 1:50 PM

A lot of people are asking about low light difference between these two cameras.
    To answer, it will be a big difference, similar to the P4P and the Mavic Air.

• August 30, 2018 at 6:10 PM

Did anyone else notice the shaking when the Zoom – zoomed in and out? Starts at 6:12

• August 30, 2018 at 8:14 PM

I've ordered the Pro version.
    The dolly zoom can be done in post fairly easy and the 1" sensor will help. Further the aperture is really nice.
    Literally the only benefit I see for the zoom is the optical zoom, which allows not to fly so close to the object.

• August 31, 2018 at 1:10 AM

Me: I can’t tell the difference…. Realize I’m watching in 320p

• September 1, 2018 at 2:39 PM

Hi, I have the Mavic pro and I love it. I don’t really know much about the internal components on the Mavic pro so please don’t give me a hard time for my questions. Lol 🤔
    I just purchased it about a month ago and I didn’t know that DJI was coming out with the new Mavic 2’s with the newer cameras and sensors.😩.
    So my question is can you upgrade the Mavic pro by switching out the camera with one of the newer Mavic 2 cameras and can you upgrade to the newer 360* sensors?
    Is the Mavic pro actually capable of operating the newer cameras and sensors or would the hardware (electronics) need to be replaced also. Does the newer Mavic 2’s have different hardware. I know it probably can’t be done but I was just wondering. If it can be done is it even cost effective of would it be better to just wait and purchase a newer drone??

• September 2, 2018 at 6:28 PM

Una mierda de video. Desenfocado. Funciones de camara mal realizadas. Te los ha financiado Puchi o Torro ?. Revisa edita video. Capullo.

• September 3, 2018 at 9:15 AM

Just ordered both i think ill use the zoom more so my wife can have the other we gave are spark to are kids. Fun family outing flying together.

• September 7, 2018 at 7:19 PM

Hi, I have just received my sooooo coooooool new Sunglasses 😎 thank u so much, they are perfect.
    Now I look like Cyclops from the X-Men with his Ruby Quartz Sunglasses !
    And by the way respect for the box, I‘m a Designer myself, and so I really appreciate the details, BRAVO !!!
    If u make the same model in Blue one day, I’ll buy them too …

• September 7, 2018 at 10:33 PM

Go inside and start with the camera…. but you're still outside mate 😂😂😂

• September 14, 2018 at 7:04 AM

Where are you take Aerial phtography in?

• September 16, 2018 at 2:48 AM

For someone that wants to do do professional comparison you have not figured out how to dim down the background music. way to loud fella!! Otherwise nice Video