DJI MAVIC 2 PRO and ZOOM VS MAVIC 1 PRO and PLATINUM

We compared both DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom to the older versions of the same drone, the DJI Mavic Pro 1 and the Platinum version, here are the results, hope you like them!

#djimavic2 #djimavic2vs1 #djidrones

Music

Song: Ikson – Sunkissed (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.

32 thoughts on “DJI MAVIC 2 PRO and ZOOM VS MAVIC 1 PRO and PLATINUM

• August 29, 2018 at 5:17 PM

All 4 mavics (2 zoom and pro, pro1 and platinum) compared. Low light tests, sound tests, all coming next week πŸ™‚ have fun!

• August 30, 2018 at 8:44 AM

i dont often do comments but that was a nice comparison. thanks! my question: DJI is talking about this "hyper resolution" or "super resolution" on the DJI Zoom pictures. taking pictures with different focus to enhance the sharpness of the pic, however, nobody shows that .. did you have a look ? did you try it out ? if yes, any example?

• August 30, 2018 at 12:24 PM

Thanks for the video. I am a spark owner very happy but looking to have better range, reliable connectivity and more flight time. I am looking to upgrade, which one of the three would you recommend?

• August 30, 2018 at 4:21 PM

we need an eye doctor after watching this over sharpened and JUMPY video man !

• August 30, 2018 at 4:21 PM

Hasselblad is just name branding, there is no swedish team in China handmaking lenses for de Mavic Pro 2.

• August 30, 2018 at 4:52 PM

What about the loss of the precision handing feature??? Flew my m2p yesterday. Sent an rth. It came back and landed in the grass 12' from the launch pad! My p4p will land within inches of its takeoff point.

• August 30, 2018 at 7:44 PM

Mail me.. One drone.. You have many.
    Im. Your lovely follower.
    .please. help this. Guy. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ i wanna your. Drone

• August 31, 2018 at 11:46 AM

Tengo des de hace aΓ±o y medio un -Mavic Pro. Por lo que estoy viendo, no creo que merezca tanto la pena comprar el Mavic 2 pro , a menos que se quiera hacer fotografias , aunque con el Mavic pro, realizando fotografias que puedan despues unirse con oprigramas de edicion, podemos tener tambien super imagenes de muy alta definicion.

• August 31, 2018 at 2:57 PM

Have you tried the RTH feature on the Mavic '2s and are they as accurate as the MP1??

• August 31, 2018 at 3:49 PM

Best comparison video out there, I prefer the zoom, how about u?

• September 1, 2018 at 10:12 AM

As I said a few days ago, for a more professional use andΒ ….From my perspective, there is something still missing: IPX7 certified protection against water and IP6X certified protection against dust…besides, I'm wondering if DJI is already thinking about devices capable of making not just a SRH when they run out of battery, but to be able to find and connect by their own to a charging base, fixed or mobile. Any news about it?

• September 1, 2018 at 11:21 AM

it seems Mavic Pro 1 is sharper than Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom both… way much sharper. I found the same result in other tests….

• September 1, 2018 at 11:34 PM

Glad you brought up the LED lights for a reason to buy it’s my favorite part of the new drone. I just got a spark and I love it but the cost of drones in Australia is expensive the Mavic 2 Zoom is $2000 here so the spark is fun for now

• September 2, 2018 at 4:46 PM

Give us a low light/night comparison please

• September 2, 2018 at 4:50 PM

Also Can you answer me can you downgrade video res to 2.7 and digital zoom with the M2?

• September 2, 2018 at 5:47 PM

Do you think that these new drones will spell the end of the Phantom series? I hope not because I too love the Phantom, but sales and market forces will determine if the phantom will survive in the future. Also , they seem to be a bit late in announcing a new Phantom don't they?

• September 5, 2018 at 2:00 AM

Too much talking, not enough sample footage/comparisons.

• September 5, 2018 at 2:48 PM

Would you be able to add the hyperlapse with the Mavic 1 pro with a future software update?

• September 10, 2018 at 11:43 AM

Mavic 1 give us still very good image! Amen

• September 10, 2018 at 4:56 PM

The camera of Mavic Pro is sharper than that of Mavic 2 Pro. Am I the only one who can see that?

• September 21, 2018 at 7:47 PM

Jealous! Feel free to send me the one you like the least πŸ˜‰

• September 29, 2018 at 4:57 PM

If the Mavic 2's big selling point is the Hassalblad camera should we get more image comparison shots?
    Frankly all I saw in the Hassalblad shots was higher saturation. I certainly wouldn't buy it for the sharpness of the images.