DJI OSMO POCKET UNSOLVED QUESTIONS

Get your new DJI Osmo Pocket here: https://goo.gl/GhvoMu
Almost 1k comments on our DJI OSMO Pocket review, so we thought, let’s get the most interesting and the ones nobody has solved yet. This is the result. Hope you like it.

Alex

28 thoughts on “DJI OSMO POCKET UNSOLVED QUESTIONS

• January 9, 2019 at 2:03 AM

Just got mine in the post today. If you plug the USBC cable in bottom of camera then plug into laptop usb . On turning on camera it gives you a prompt on camera touch screen to connect to computer. I tried it to play and transfer files. It worked a treat

• January 9, 2019 at 7:47 AM

Thanks for your informative video. what is dji osmo pocket minimum focus distance?

• January 17, 2019 at 7:11 AM

What will i do? My osmo pocket won't turn on. Thank you for your answer.

• January 26, 2019 at 1:59 PM

is there a way that you shoot still photo while recording a video at the same time?

• January 30, 2019 at 7:56 PM

Just a quick update: 3:30 minute mark you said you cannot switch modes without exiting the PRO mode after the phone is out, they released a firmware to fix that. And know you can use pro mode without phone! Also, you can use CINE LIKE now! Cheers! Thanks for recording this video!

• February 5, 2019 at 5:51 PM

Great video Sir,i do have one question somewhere i read that battery cycle is around 400. is it true ? as the battery is not removable i do feel like that this is an use and throw product if it is true. Regards new subscriber

• February 10, 2019 at 12:47 PM

Hi, just one question….when you connect the pocket to your android phone, does it charge your phone?
    Cause mine charge the phone when I connect them. Which drastically drain the DJI pocket batt.

• February 18, 2019 at 5:08 AM

Great QnA session .. one question, can it record motionlapse while smartphone attached.

• February 27, 2019 at 12:21 AM

I still cannot figure where the wrist strap they provided goes! 🙈

• March 2, 2019 at 9:02 PM

Great video! What camera did you use for shooting this?

• March 6, 2019 at 12:05 AM

Great review! I’ve become a big fan of this channel! Always honest, straight forward, and helpful information. Thank you!

• March 12, 2019 at 10:11 PM

Is exposure lock available?

• March 15, 2019 at 11:16 AM

Another great grab bag of interesting information. Your cheerful, straight up reviews make this channel one of my favorites for tech video. Keep going!

• March 28, 2019 at 11:28 AM

Searching for hours and I find nothing on my little problem: How do I switch off "Auto Power Off" while recording video? It just continues to make approx 15 min pieces in whatever setting I use.

• April 9, 2019 at 2:30 PM

Hi Alex, hello from South Africa. I encountered a problem when I bought the Osmo Pocket last week which you mentioned in this video. I didn't realise that it's only compatible with the newer android phones that has a USB-C Port (yes I didn't do my homework 😊), and I have a Samsung S7. But low and behold, the USB adapter that was included in my Mavic Air Fly More Combo works perfectly!
    Just thought you might wanna share this with piece of info with your followers, I'm sure there are many of them in the same situation as I was that have Dji drones that might have the same adapter included in their purchase
    Love your channel BTW!

• April 16, 2019 at 4:36 PM

Hey good info. Couple of questions.
    1) Have to checked if we can connect to micro usb phone with this using USB-C to USB micro cable by apple?
    2) Can we change shutter, ISO etc from the phone. I heard it can be changed from application but can this also be changed directly from Osmo pocket?

• May 24, 2019 at 4:45 PM

Very informative video. I've been thinking about selling my Canon D80 and getting the Osmo Pocket because of its stabilisation. I m just concerned about not being able to change the battery once it reaches it s lifetime. Thanks

• June 1, 2019 at 11:11 PM

Please help me i have osmo pocket , when i connect with my phone on mimo app s10 plus takes the battery level and the battery od osmo pocket gets drained , but this issue i dont have had in other phone at the time of connecting

Please tell me how can i sort it out for battery issue or suggest me any settings to sort it

I have samsung s10 plus phone…..

• June 7, 2019 at 2:17 AM

I got one last month, but found out you need a specific brand and model of smartphone in order to unlock it "activate", which is something I've never encountered with a camera purchase before. You need a special phone, specific firmware on that phone and a very rare and unusual type of USB port, not the garden variety port that most phones have. DJI doesn't support Android phones as there's no adapter for Android. Unfortunately, we were unable to use this for our vacation and we ended up returning it, which was a multiple week hassle and we are still awaiting the refund.
    Word to the wise: do not buy from DJI! By from Amazon, which has a simple return policy.

• June 7, 2019 at 4:01 AM