DJI OSMO POCKET CRASH TEST !!

Get your new DJI Osmo Pocket here: https://goo.gl/GhvoMu
You asked for it…and here it is finally! The DJI Osmo Pocket Crash and Durability Test. We really hope that you enjoy… Are you suprised?

Make sure to follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wetalkuav

Our sunglasses: https://www.asseneyewear.com

Music: DJ Quads – Feel My Sax, Free Music Slowmotion, Kevin MacLead – Interloper

26 thoughts on “DJI OSMO POCKET CRASH TEST !!

• January 18, 2019 at 5:04 PM

We've performed crash tests on mavic 2, mavic air, spark and other drones. Now it was time to do it with the Osmo pocket. Durability, resistance, we all know what brands say but we want to test it ourselves. Results are interesting, hope you like it and thanks for watching!

• January 27, 2019 at 12:41 PM

Nice test, 2 thumbs up.
    Dropped mine from about 5' on to tile with no ill effects, i was afraid to pick it up for a sec though.

• January 30, 2019 at 8:16 AM

It should be rated violence 😰😵😥😱

• January 30, 2019 at 11:27 AM

earth fire water and mavic nation was once here to test the osmo~

• January 30, 2019 at 10:04 PM

I wonder how long in a rain would it last.
    Would be nice in motovlog camera

• February 4, 2019 at 2:49 AM

To be honest, didnt expect it to even survive the first test which is the flour test. Wow, just wow. And here i am, extremely delicate when handling my Osmo Pocket lol.

• February 8, 2019 at 8:51 AM

Привет из России. Отличный контент, супер качество видео. Тоже коплю денег на хорошую камеру 🙂 Удачи в развитии!

• February 11, 2019 at 8:51 PM

What a meaningless and pointless video .. let's waste money….

• February 14, 2019 at 10:57 AM

I am so glad I saw this video. I am resting my Osmo Pocket in a box of rice since it fell into water in piha beach, Auckland while shooting a motion lapse of the glorious sunset yesterday. Very assuring that the pocket is strong! Will wait for one more day, before I power it up. Thanks

• February 25, 2019 at 6:46 PM

Damaging or destroying perfectly good gear for entertainment purposes doesn't seem like a vary ecoresponsable way to act.
    Well I guess to each is own, the YouTube monster must be fed, anything to get views and likes, anything to grow your channel…
    On the subject of growth, you would probably get more growth by giving away the undamaged gear if you don't want it anymore… just saying…
    To those who don't agree with me and find value in this kind of exercise, no need to get all offended, it's just my two cents…
    Peace.

• March 3, 2019 at 8:48 PM

The Osmo felt on smooth ground, not on a stone or something hard… maybe we should test it again. Because that's what's interesting!

• March 7, 2019 at 10:34 PM

Thanks for the tests. I was thinking of getting tempered glass for the screen and lens still. I plan to get the tripod mount that slips over this thing and a lens cap. I think it’s pretty durable without these but I just want a piece of mind. I wonder how it would do if dropped on concrete though.

• March 21, 2019 at 7:18 PM

A vai tomar no seu cu muita gente que quer ter é você tem é quebra

• March 27, 2019 at 1:49 AM

Thinking about getting the osmo pocket and wanted to see how durable it is. The one thing that really impressed me was seeing it turn to protect the camera lens when it felt something shooting at it. I would've liked to see it dropped on a hard surface, since that's more likely than being shot at or caught on fire. I'll probably still get a warranty, but this video was still informative.

• April 29, 2019 at 11:07 PM

I've been waiting for the waterproof Osmo Pocket…. this makes me reconsider waiting.

• May 8, 2019 at 7:43 AM

Im wondering if DJI OSMO would shorten the storage life after the crash test. I got a Samsung waterproof mobile but actually it was broken from a water damage already after 1 year.