DRONE BUYING GUIDE 2019 DJI YUNEEC PARROT OR AUTEL?

If you want to buy a new drone in 2019, this is your video. We made a list up for you with the top 9 drones you should be considering, talking about DJI, Yuneec, Parrot and Autel. Let us know your thoughts and we hope this list is helpful to your final decision! Thanks!

#drones2019 #dronebuyingguide #drones

Get your DJI Drone here: https://goo.gl/39Su8R
Get your Parrot Drone here: https://goo.gl/yhHfz4
Get your Yuneec Drone here: https://goo.gl/uKxvnC
Get your Autel Drone here: https://goo.gl/XhKFbD

Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/wetalkuav

Our sunglasses: https://www.asseneyewear.com

OUR GEAR

Camera https://amzn.to/2sGezO4
Lens1 https://amzn.to/2WJfGtY
Lens2 https://amzn.to/2WJfOts
Mics https://amzn.to/2GcQur2

45 thoughts on “DRONE BUYING GUIDE 2019 DJI YUNEEC PARROT OR AUTEL?

• February 21, 2019 at 2:01 PM

Finally, someone made a video on it.
    Thanks!!

• February 21, 2019 at 3:02 PM

Oke, that is last years tech, what do you really think 2019 will bring us? A new class of drones are coming Cinewhoops, very small and yet decent image:

• February 21, 2019 at 3:24 PM

….. ANAFI all the way !!!

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Super happy with my ANAFI , and it keeps getting better on recent firmware updates .

Typhoon H480 by Yuneec is also at a great price in 2019 … much portable than the Inspire DJI and much reliable.

• February 21, 2019 at 3:29 PM

Thumbs up ere', great video on what drone to buy for 2019 – many thanks for sharing the info 🙂

• February 21, 2019 at 4:09 PM

Mavic Air better than Anafi????

• February 21, 2019 at 6:22 PM

I will stay at my Mavic Pro.
    I cant effort a new drone every year 😅
    And my Hawkbee is doing a great job 😊

• February 21, 2019 at 7:30 PM

well done. I like these videos!

• February 21, 2019 at 9:13 PM

hey Alex, very informative, I know you were maybe reluctant to mention the inspire 2 but I think if you're gonna go that pricey then the Matrice 200 series maybe worth a mention too, now that is a proper workhorse, and proper pricey too! I am a p3a flyer and I cannot make up my mind what to upgrade to, I was gonna get an inspire 1 v2 but portability is a problem, then I thought the Mavic 2, but I have a £500 crystal sky monitor that I want to keep using, aagh problems problems!thanks for the vid keep it up, cheers

• February 21, 2019 at 10:30 PM

I would like to fly the Autel Evo but it’s not available in the UK with any support, Autel if your watching your missing sales lol
    Thanks & regards.

• February 22, 2019 at 10:37 PM

Hello, dear Alex!

Today I went to my youtube channel – grandocar and saw not favorable news for myself. Namely, the fact that my video was blocked by your channel due to the use of your materials in the video. I think you yourself know that when a video is blocked by an author on a channel, the statistics also fall, and the channel’s reputation drops, and the channel’s rating also drops = (I’m very disappointed that it happened and I want to try to solve this problem with you I understand what I did wrong by making a translation to your video without your permission. I really apologize to you. This will not happen again! Just the videos you get are very good and I wanted to voice in Russian.

Let's try to somehow agree. I am ready to delete the video, ready to add a link to your channel in the first line of the description. Maybe you have some personal preferences? Ready to do anything you say. Could you please remove your complaint from this video? I will be incredibly grateful to you!

Sincerely, Vlad.

• February 23, 2019 at 12:48 PM

Muy buenos videos deberías poner sustitutos en español para que aquí en latinoamerica te pueda seguir y aprender más sobre los drones gracias un saludo

• February 24, 2019 at 3:58 PM

Good crazy alex…😊😊😊😊😊😂🤩🤗🐏🐏🐽🐗🐖🐷🐄🐃🐎🦄🦓🐮🐂🐆🐆🐯🦁🐈🐱🦊🐒🐒🐶🐕🐕🐩🐺🐺

• February 24, 2019 at 10:33 PM

Hello, dear Alex!

Sincerely, Vlad.

• February 26, 2019 at 12:13 AM

I upgraded to the dji M2Pro and actually considering just to sell and get the Air or Anafi just cos the M2Pro although is nice I think I would probably get more use of the others actually sigh

• February 28, 2019 at 9:56 PM

REALLY good, informative video. However, I just bought my drone for 2019 a month ago. Autel EVO. I already own a DJI Spark and DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Already, in just one month, I've found the video quality of the EVO to be superior to the M2Zoom as it comes off the SD card. Less post production needed on the Evo. Truer colors and a wider field of view. Did I mention it shoots 4k @ 60fps? Only real issue I've found with the Evo is flight tech. Where as it boosts 30 min of flight time per battery, the M2Zoom actually does better. I think the difference is caused by the smaller size props on the Evo. You get it in a good wind and watch the battery level drop quickly, as compared to the M2Zoom.

• March 1, 2019 at 4:38 AM

I'm looking for a drone for real estate use–a mix of video and photos. I'm leaning towards the Mavic Air as my first drone for this and I really like the portability over the Phantom models and it fits the budget pretty well. Anyone out there that think I'd be better off with one of it's competitors like the Anafi Parrot or Autel Evo and why?

• March 1, 2019 at 6:20 PM

Great review. Thanks. HOWEVER I was disappointed to hear you have never tested the Autel EVO yet.
    One of the things you did not mention about the Autel drones is that they have ZERO flight restrictions.
    No NFZ at all. My friend has an Evo and it compared very favorably with My DJI Mavic (1) Pro in virtually every way possible.

• March 2, 2019 at 10:58 PM

I don't know which drone to buy mavic air Orr mavic-2 pro /zoom I don't that mutch the wify signal I don't know if it lags or lose the signal to often

• March 3, 2019 at 4:23 PM

First off DJI's customer service is the worst and I will never own any of their products in the future. I have been the yuneec typhoon h for 2.5 years now and their customer service is top notch. The drone dose everything i ask it to do and more so let the bashing begin.

• March 4, 2019 at 2:36 AM

Having spent $20k on dji products over the the past few years, l have decided to replace my p3 pro with the Autel Evo. I am sick of all the update and battery issues that have cost me money in lost business opportunities. My Evo flies great, and does exactly what l need it to do, and best of all, there is none of the nfz and forced update bullshit that is so frustrating in the dji ecosystem. My bigger drones will be changed over from dji too when l find something that is equal to the task. Until dji change their attitude to customer service and all the nfz/update/battery issues, they will bleed customers to the competition. l being just one customer, will not consider any dji product going forward, no matter how good it is purported to be.

• March 5, 2019 at 9:12 PM

I love the Parrot Anafi! It was on sale for $699 with 2 extra batteries and a carry case. Each battery sells separately for $99. Doesn't Mavic Air sell for $799 with 1 battery?

• March 6, 2019 at 12:06 AM

Hey man you forgot to mention the best drone ever..and that is the mavic pro.. am dissapointed. 😔

• March 6, 2019 at 10:10 PM

autel Evo!!!the best foldable drone!!why you have never tested it??????????????'

• March 7, 2019 at 11:15 AM

Are you DUTCH ? Can’t hear it in your voice ; p

• March 7, 2019 at 8:14 PM

Kind of odd you threw in the Inspire, but didn't bother to mention the Yuneec Typhoon H or H plus.

• March 8, 2019 at 4:03 AM

All of these drones are out of my price range of what I'ld like to spend. I have a hard time understanding how a lot of folks can spend $1K+ on a toy which can crash with the wrong gust of wind and become a $1K+ useless piece of garbage. Do they sell drone insurance?

• March 9, 2019 at 10:11 AM

I will carry on building my own drones costs less and just as good