The RC832HD is a quite niche FPV gear. In a nutshell is a standalone 5.8G video receiver with analogue and digital video/audio out. This device can be used with FPV monitor/goggles which not has a built-in VRX. You can connect it even to a video projector which allows to share the fun of your flights with all your friends in real-time.
On front panel, the RC832 HD 5.8G receiver has a 2-digit display and two control buttons (CH & FR). It features total of 48 reception frequencies (6 bands of 8 channels).
AV-out, HDMI out and DC-IN sockets are found on the bottom of the device. There is also a micro switch that allows to enable 1080P mode. Thanks to the wide range of input voltage (6-24V), it can be powered from 2S to 5S LIPO batteries.
RC832HD FPV receiver features & specs
- Aluminium enclosure;
- Two digits status LCD (one for CH and the other for FR);
- Easy operation, only two control buttons (CH & FR);
- Total of 48 Channels (A, B, E, F, R-race and L-Airwave bands);
- Power-off memory (last used band and channel retention);
- HDMI digital video out;
- AV-out (Video + Audio RCA);
- Wide range of input voltage (6-27V);
- Compact size (80 x 65 x 15mm).
Included accessories with the RC832HD 5.8G FPV receiver
- SMA Standard Type Dipole Antenna (rubber ducky);
- Stereo Jack to RCA AV Output Cable;
- Power cable (JST).